- By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all product and services supplied by Career Fancy Limited.
- You, the client or customer are words used to describe the user of the service. We, us and Career Fancy are words used to describe the supplier of the service.
- The site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.”
- The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Career Fancy and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- We are a Limited Company registered at Company’s House registration Number 12242274. Our full address is Career Fancy, Enterprise Centre, 6 David Lane Nottingham, NG6 0J
Services on Offer
- The main product on offer through the website is a Career Profile unique to the client who has purchased the service. There is also an ‘Enhanced’ Profile as described on the website and other paid-for services.
- All Profiles are checked and then signed off by a qualified Careers Adviser or trainee (under supervision).
- Career Fancy is a service-based entity and therefore the Profile can only be delivered online. There is no facility for a printed version to be sent through the post.
- Please note all the careers discussed as part of the profile are suggestions. These suggestions are in no way meant to be taken as ideal or the only options available to the client.
- It can take up to 10 working days to create and deliver a profile (from when payment has been received).
- We may need to contact you to clarify anything that is not clear or anything we are unsure of.
- Any other paid-for services apart from the main profile will also have a delivery date of up to 10 days after payment has been received.
- All careers put forward are relevant to the UK only.
- You (the client) must be at least 18 years of age in order to utilise this service. You must also be living in the United Kingdom or planning to work in the UK and have UK recognised qualifications.
- The contract between the client and Career Fancy is formed once we receive payment and notification this has happened.
- We aim to complete all sections of the Profile. However, as it is individualistic in nature, this may mean some parts are not as comprehensively completed as for other clients.
Third-Party Referrals and the use of Contractors
- In order to enhance the client’s experience of our service, we may refer them to third party organisation and/or individual for further information or support for example help with interview techniques. Career Fancy does not endorse any of the third parties suggested and cannot be held liable for the level of service from these other entities or any other performance issues. It is the client’s responsibility to check the suitability of these organisations/individuals before entering into any contract with them.
- Career Fancy may use contractors from time to time if, for example, it is not possible to keep up with demand from within our own organisation. Please note:
All contractors engaged as careers Advisers will be suitably qualified as in line with the requirements of the professional body (Career Development Institute). Career Fancy take full responsibility for contractors as we would for our own employed staff.
- As part of the contract between us (Career Fancy) and the client, there are a number of responsibilities that need to be taken into account by you in order for the said contract to be enforceable once payment has been made.
- You the client must complete all sections of the questionnaires to the best of your ability, giving as much information as possible.
- You are advised leaving answers/sections blank will affect the quality of the Profile.
- You must use a strong password for your login account and one that you do NOT use for other accounts. It is the client’s responsibility to maintain suitable cyber defences on your own devices in order to keep their passwords and other data safe.
- You have up 6 months from us taking payment to complete all sections and submit to Career Fancy. We reserve the right to cancel any submissions after this period without refund.
- It is the client’s responsibility to let us know of any problems or issues they may have in the completion of the necessary questionnaires etc. Career fancy will endeavour to support the client as much as possible.
Payment Policy & Refunds
- We accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay as only they are acceptable to our online payment partner (Stripe).
- As the Profile is a completely bespoke creation, the normal 14-day cooling-off period available for most goods and services does not apply.
- If, however, we are unable to supply you with a Profile within 10 working days, then we will offer you a complete refund. No other compensation claims will be accepted.
- A full refund will also be available if we are unable to come up with at least 3 suggested careers as long as you the client have completed all the relevant questionnaires and supplied all the necessary information.
- Any complaints about any aspect of our service may be sent to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Each case will be looked at individually, and an administrator will be in contact to see how we can resolve the issue.
Termination of the Contract
- We reserve the right to terminate the contract at any time without reason or notice which may mean your information held on your systems will no longer be accessible to you.
- Career Fancy is not responsible for any issues that may arise from the client progressing any of the suggestions put forward by us as part of the Profile.
- Career Fancy does not exclude liability for fraudulent acts or negligence breaches carried out by employees or agents of Career Fancy. We, however, are not liable for any losses or anything else related to the client carrying out the suggestions put forward by us.
Changes to these terms and Conditions
- Career Fancy reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit. Your continued use of the Career Fancy site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these. You are to these pages from time to time to check for any changes.
- Career fancy operates within the legal framework of England and Wales. For clients in Northern Ireland and Scotland, their respective legal frameworks will apply.
If you have any further queries about these Terms and Conditions, please get in contact at the email address below email@example.com or you can write to us at Career Fancy, Enterprise Centre, 6 David Lane, Nottingham, NG6 0JU.